This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC frequent error

We have 22 remote Astaros connecting into our ACC and frequently get the below error and cannot connect to the remote Astaro.

RPC call to get device.sso failed: #10500 - SSO user password can't be set: ''.
There is another error - it says something about "Password complexity cannot be set".

I upgraded to the 2.2 Beta version and still get the error.  

We had this case open awhile back and never really got resolved. Its not a crucial issue but is slowly becoming a problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated in resolving this issue.

Please let me know of any configuration question, I'll answer asap.

Regards,
redoak

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • megaposer,

It appears as if the issue was indeed related to special password complexity. Half of our boxes had this enabled whereas half did not. I disabled this setting for all of them and initial connections via ACC do not seem to be generating the error anymore. (we enforce our own policy anyway) I'll post if I see the error crop up again.

Thanks,
    redoak
  • megaposer,

It appears as if the issue was indeed related to special password complexity. Half of our boxes had this enabled whereas half did not. I disabled this setting for all of them and initial connections via ACC do not seem to be generating the error anymore. (we enforce our own policy anyway) I'll post if I see the error crop up again.

Thanks,
    redoak
Children
No Data