This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Issue with updating License Status!

ACC Version 2.100, All client ASGs are 7.502:

I recently updated the license on several of my customers' ASG units (4 ASG 110 Units, one custom appliance running a 100 User License with Web Security).  The license was kept in "Classic" mode (I did not upgrade them to the New licensing model due to issues with Web Security and the New License Model that are to be fixed by 7.503--and it seems 7.503 has issues, so I'll hold off on that).  When I applied the new licenses, invariable all of the units eventually restarted their ACC Device Agent due it appearing to be non-responsive (INFO-136).  I think I remember that happening before in the past, so no big deal... what is strange is now that 2 out of the 5 (one an ASG110 with no special subscriptions other than Platinum Maintenance, the other the 100 User LIcense with a Web Security subscription we added, plus a Platinum maintenance renewal) show a "Yellow" license status... the reason denoted is that their "StandardSupport" has expired... yet these units have PlatinumMaintenance enabled (it's what we renewed).  See the attached screenshot.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Bruce,

we have received the license IDs and have forwarded them to the ministry of truth - please stay tuned, the licenses should be available for re-download within the next day(s) ...

Thanks and regards,
    Henning
  • Hi Bruce,

we have received the license IDs and have forwarded them to the ministry of truth - please stay tuned, the licenses should be available for re-download within the next day(s) ...

Thanks and regards,
    Henning
Children
No Data