This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

uploaded wrong firmware version

Hi,

A bit early this morning, so I accidentally uploaded the fimware version 7.502 to the Astaro Control Center (2.1). Thinking this was the place to upload the device updates. Management -> Up2date. 
As I know now.  It is not the place. But now I am stuck with the situation:

Current firmware version: 2.100
Latest available firmware version: 7.502

I haven't hit the update now button, not wanting to does so either, but how do I remove it from the ACC [:S]

Note: a bit wierd that it accepts and display's it as well. Would be nice to have a block for this. [:P]

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

could be that the agent connects to your ACC using another outgoing interface or is routed via additional masquerading firewalls. Is the .24 IP assigned to the device which connects to the ACC or does any other device in between the ASG in question and the ACC use the .24 address?

In any case, you cannot influence the agent IP address as perceived by the ACC. It results from the socket connection peer information.

Cheers,
    Henning
  • Yes , that can be. No problem, I leave it like this. Thank you for your helpfull input! [:)]
Reply Children
No Data