This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SD-RED20 on UTM SG210 Firmware 9.703-3 disconnects/reconnects every 30 minutes

I just set up a SD-RED20 device on my Sophos SG210 UTM with firmware 9.703-3. Every 30 minutes, the RED20 would disconnect and reconnect 5 times in 5 minutes.

I have RED 15's and RED50's on my UTM which are running stable with no issues.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Here's the RED Log:

2020:08:14-10:56:16: command '{"data":{"message":"Unstable peers","type":"RUNTIME_ERROR_OCCURRED"},"type":"DISCONNECT"}'
2020:08:14-10:56:16: Disconnecting: RUNTIME_ERROR_OCCURRED, Unstable peers
2020:08:14-10:56:16 id="4202" severity="info" sys="System" sub="RED" name="RED Tunnel Down" red_id="XXXXXXXXXXXXX" forced="1"
2020:08:14-10:56:16 : XXXXXXXXXXXXX is disconnected.

Thanks!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Quang,

Thank you for contacting the Sophos Community.

I see you have opened the Case ID (10053123) already, and the engineer has reached out to you already, it seems like the engineer has sent you the last email asking you to provide some RED logs.

I don't see in the notes which mode the REd is deployed, if it is deployed in Transparent/Split as a test can you change to a different deployment method.

Regards,

Emmanuel (EmmoSophos)
    Technical Team Lead, Global Community Support
    Sophos Support VideosProduct Documentation  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.
  • Hello Emmo,

Thanks for you reply.

Yes, a case has been submitted and I have already provided the logs to the support engineer. They advised me that they have never seen this issue before.

I'm deploying it as standard/split mode.

Since I submitted the ticket, it's been disconnecting/reconnecting every two (2) hours now.

I have set up a second SD-RED20 without seeing this issue yet.

I will continue to monitor both units closely this weekend and update here on Monday (8/17).

Thanks.

• Hello Emmo,

Thanks for you reply.

Yes, a case has been submitted and I have already provided the logs to the support engineer. They advised me that they have never seen this issue before.

I'm deploying it as standard/split mode.

Since I submitted the ticket, it's been disconnecting/reconnecting every two (2) hours now.

I have set up a second SD-RED20 without seeing this issue yet.

I will continue to monitor both units closely this weekend and update here on Monday (8/17).

Thanks.

Children