This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Battle.net confusion!

I know this has been asked before, but I could never find an definite answer and I am trying to work out how it actually works. 

Trying to get the Blizzard Battle.net app to work correctly through my Sophos UTM9 SG135w appliance and for the life of my I cant make it work. Even with a device that has an "any" under Firewall and skip transparent mode for web filtering. I can "login" to the desktop app, but I cant access the chat function or install any games. 

I would like to setup the UTM so I can only access the needed ports from my laptop (with a static IP), I have created my device as a network definition and set ports 1119:1120, 3724, 4000, 6112:6114, 6881:6999, 8086:8087, 9081, 9090, 9097 and 9100 up as a service group. But I am not sure what to allow to tie everything together. 

I tried creating a DNAT rule for the ports to my laptop, but it errors when trying to use the group. 

Does anyone have proper instructions on how to allow single ports and/or a group of ports for one single device? never figured out the theory in how this works. 

Cheers...

This thread was automatically locked due to age.