Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Route incoming request based on domain?

I am wondering if it is possible to have the UTM route specific requests based on incoming domain.

The scenario I would like to achieve is with a single public IP have multiple web servers running (not virtual servers in Apache) and have UTM route the requests coming in via port 80 according to the domain / subdomain requested.

Example:
box1.domain.com would be routed to server "box1"
box2.domain.com would be routed to server "box2"
etc.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • No, simply generate several virtual web servers for each domain. Then you can link each virtual server to a real server.

----------
    Sophos user, admin and reseller.
    Private Setup:

• XG: HPE DL20 Gen9 (Core i3-7300, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD) | XG 18.0 (Home License) with: Web Protection, Site-to-Site-VPN (IPSec, RED-Tunnel), Remote Access (SSL, HTML5)
    • UTM: 2 vCPUs, 2GB RAM, 50GB vHDD, 2 vNICs on vServer (KVM) | UTM 9.7 (Home License) with: Email Protection, Webserver Protection, RED-Tunnel (server)
  • No, simply generate several virtual web servers for each domain. Then you can link each virtual server to a real server.

----------
    Sophos user, admin and reseller.
    Private Setup:

• XG: HPE DL20 Gen9 (Core i3-7300, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD) | XG 18.0 (Home License) with: Web Protection, Site-to-Site-VPN (IPSec, RED-Tunnel), Remote Access (SSL, HTML5)
    • UTM: 2 vCPUs, 2GB RAM, 50GB vHDD, 2 vNICs on vServer (KVM) | UTM 9.7 (Home License) with: Email Protection, Webserver Protection, RED-Tunnel (server)
Children
No Data