This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Network Bandwidth Utilisation

Network Utilisation/ Bandwidth Utilisation shows incorrect data for me. In the last 2 hours, my 300/50 connection has been almost saturated (intentionally) in both directions, and I can see i have downloaded about 180GB so far, all to the same client. The report says 45GB for that client covering the entire day. Running 9.700-5, no CPU or RAM constraint shown. the exported data also adds up the the same value (not surorisingly I guess), so presumably the recording is not reflecting reality. Can anyone explain why I'm seeing this? I've never looked at this before, so I don't know if this is a new symptom or not.

Thanks

Dave

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • As best I can - Logging & Reporting / Network Usage / Bandwidth Usage shows this for the date in question:

When I posted, i was looking at the same tab with the 'today' view.

It's actually worse than I thought too - the download was 281GB. The 180GB figure in the original post came from the download client, the 281GB is from the size of the folder when the download was saved.

Children