This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Route incoming email to two smtp hosts

I searched on the forum - the question was raised here, but the answer was not clear - 

https://community.sophos.com/utm-firewall/f/mail-protection-smtp-pop3-antispam-and-antivirus/48933/route-incoming-email-to-two-different-smtp-hosts

I have a slightly different situation. I have one old mail server the license is going to expire, and I need to manually migrate all 600 mailboxes to a new server (IMAP mailboxes), so I cannot do a cutoff migration, both servers will need to receive incoming emails during the migration period.

My question is if I add the new server in the Host List (see screenshot below), will incoming emails be delivered to both hosts in the list?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • No, Johnny, this is not a function of the SMTP Proxy.  Your old mail server should be able to provide this.  Any luck with that?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • No, Johnny, this is not a function of the SMTP Proxy.  Your old mail server should be able to provide this.  Any luck with that?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data