This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

iview 2 Free - apply the full licence key

Having used the Free Trial version of iview 2 I needed more than 100GB so I now have purchased a new 1TB with a new Serial number for the full licence. How to I swap over from the Free version to use the new Serial number?

I don't lose any data from 100GB one.

There is no option I can see to change the Serial number.

Thanks

Graham

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Graham,

To upgrade your Sophos iView V2 trial license to a paid-for edition you need to make sure your reseller quotes your free-trial serial number on the order when it is placed on Sophos. This indicates to Sophos that we should attach the license to the supplied serial number instead of creating and sending a new one.  We will be adding this instruction to the email that delivers the free trial serial number so this process will be more visible in future. (same comment for Firewall and SFM free trials that need to be upgraded to paid-for versions)

If you are still in a position where your iView V2 installation is running on the 100GB free trial and you have not been able to convert it then you should contact customercare@sophos.com explaining the problem.

Regards

Paul

• Hi Graham,

To upgrade your Sophos iView V2 trial license to a paid-for edition you need to make sure your reseller quotes your free-trial serial number on the order when it is placed on Sophos. This indicates to Sophos that we should attach the license to the supplied serial number instead of creating and sending a new one.  We will be adding this instruction to the email that delivers the free trial serial number so this process will be more visible in future. (same comment for Firewall and SFM free trials that need to be upgraded to paid-for versions)

If you are still in a position where your iView V2 installation is running on the 100GB free trial and you have not been able to convert it then you should contact customercare@sophos.com explaining the problem.

Regards

Paul

Children
No Data