This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos UTM9 install on machine with only DVI-D/HDMI connection

I would like to know if Sophos UTM9 will get an update whereby someone who has a motherboard with onboard DVI-D/HDMI connections only (no VGA on board nor a video card with VGA available) will be able to complete an install.

I have read the various posts about how to get installations to work, but they are beyond my technical expertise.  I am using a Z170 motherboard that has one ethernet connection that isnt recognized during installation (Killer 2400).  If I use the only PCIe slot for a Intel 1000PT dualport card, I am forced to use on-board video.  When installation goes it gets stuck at 66%.

Thank you.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Jeff,

My suggestions:

Put the disk in a PC with standard vga, do the install and then put it back. Maybe you have to try wich interface is eth0 but it worked for me several times.

Good luck!

CS

Sophos Certified Architect (UTM + XG)

• Hi Jeff,

My suggestions:

Put the disk in a PC with standard vga, do the install and then put it back. Maybe you have to try wich interface is eth0 but it worked for me several times.

Good luck!

CS

Sophos Certified Architect (UTM + XG)

Children