This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Licens Renewal Issue

Hi all

I am trying to renew my License for my UTM 9, which ran out on 31.01.2014, and I have been trying to write to the nsglicensing@sophos.com, for some help on the renewal process, but I keep getting the following error on the emails I send:

: connect to mx1.sophos.com[145.253.124.137]:25:
    Connection timed out

Or the latest:

(connect to mx5.sophos.com[195.171.192.119]:25: Connection timed out)
nsglicensing@sophos.com

I don't know how to get in touch with the License guys if I cant send them emails.

Looking forward to hear from any one who can help me on this issue.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Well from what i can see in MyUTM my license is expired, so I am just hoping that some of the SOPHOS personel read this forum since I cant send them a mail without doing some major changes to my mail system, and since my UTM was handling all my mail correspondence to the outside world, and that has stopped working, well go figure.

Oh and on a side note no E-Mail from Sophos about the problem that you cant renew online any more but have to write them a mail asking them to renew it, which is not clear any where under MyUTM.
  • Well from what i can see in MyUTM my license is expired, so I am just hoping that some of the SOPHOS personel read this forum since I cant send them a mail without doing some major changes to my mail system, and since my UTM was handling all my mail correspondence to the outside world, and that has stopped working, well go figure.

Oh and on a side note no E-Mail from Sophos about the problem that you cant renew online any more but have to write them a mail asking them to renew it, which is not clear any where under MyUTM.
Children
No Data