This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

root partition is filling after update to 7.3

Hey everybody,

after i updated to version 7.3 my root partition is filling up till 100%. And then my astaro does not work very well, with a root partition that is full.

does somebody have a solution for this issue?

thanks
redmalte

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents

• after i updated to version 7.3 my root partition is filling up till 100%. And then my astaro does not work very well, with a root partition that is full.

My root partition seems okay so far - it's my /var/storage that is out of control.  Last night it hit 100% (I noticed it was at 99% by accident because my notifications had stopped delivering as well), and I managed to get it down to 97% by deleting some things, but it's back to 100% today.

I have a fairly small drive in there - I think it's either 9 or 18 GB, but this is a home-use server with about 5 people using it, so I didn't think it would need to be very big!

Danita

• after i updated to version 7.3 my root partition is filling up till 100%. And then my astaro does not work very well, with a root partition that is full.

My root partition seems okay so far - it's my /var/storage that is out of control.  Last night it hit 100% (I noticed it was at 99% by accident because my notifications had stopped delivering as well), and I managed to get it down to 97% by deleting some things, but it's back to 100% today.

I have a fairly small drive in there - I think it's either 9 or 18 GB, but this is a home-use server with about 5 people using it, so I didn't think it would need to be very big!

Danita
Children