This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ASG220 video conector pinout

Hi all,
I need to upgrade my 220 from V6 to V7, but online up2date does not work and the appliance will not boot from three different USB CDROM drives.

I have read that the boot priority might not be set properly.

Could someone please provide the video connector pinout so that I can access the bios setup?

thanks.
Ken.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi, Licht32, and welcome to the User BB!

So, it looks like the modification was a little more than just finding the right connector for the motherboard?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hello,
    I bought on ebay a cheap 220. now I want to build me the vga connector. which ports of the motherboard I have connected to which the vga connector?

Motherboard  -->  VGA
    1 RED  --> 1
    2 GREEN  --> 2
    3 BLUE --> 3
    5 GND --> 5
    13 HSYNC --> 13
    14 VSYNC --> 14

Thats all?

Thank for you help :-)
  • I fear that this may be a lot of wasted time; that looks like a very old 220; those didn't have the horsepower to run UTM V8 or V9 well at all.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

• I fear that this may be a lot of wasted time; that looks like a very old 220; those didn't have the horsepower to run UTM V8 or V9 well at all.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

Children