This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ASG220 video conector pinout

Hi all,
I need to upgrade my 220 from V6 to V7, but online up2date does not work and the appliance will not boot from three different USB CDROM drives.

I have read that the boot priority might not be set properly.

Could someone please provide the video connector pinout so that I can access the bios setup?

thanks.
Ken.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • The main issue you will have is that the wiring for the pinout on the old 220 is different than any of their other appliances, and different from the industry standard... all of the pins are wired differently -- the manual for the device from the OEM (I have access to it) even shows the pinout incorrectly in the manual.  If I get time later today, I'll crack open the OLD 220 cable I have in hand and post the pinout.

To be honest, though, it's not really worth messing around with the old 220, 512MB is just not enough RAM to run the later builds of Version 7.*** or 8.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.