Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Looking for rackmount ears on older XG 310

I bought an older Rev 1 XG 310 firewall on eBay and it didn't come with rackmount ears. Does anyone know where I can buy some for either this or an SG310 Rev1 since they look identical? Thank you

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi John and welcome to the UTM Community!

Yes, the XG and SG appliances are identical.  Any Sophos reseller can get those ears for you.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Bob,

Thanks for your reply. I emailed a Sophos reseller but still haven't heard back yet. Do you happen to know the part number for them so I can help the reseller locate the part?

Thank you,
    John

• RMEZTCH4U is the number in my October 2021 price list, John.

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Thank you Bob, hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Did the sliding rails come with the 2 small rackmount ears for the front of the FW or was it just the rails that attach to the back posts of the rack? Thank you again for your help

• The rackmount ears came with the 310, John.  I was thinking you were looking to add something to a 310 and I didn't even "see" that you were looking for the ears.  I'll ask if it's possible to get those as a spare part.

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • John, if this is for a business/government, please PM me the name & location.  Sophos needs that before they'll tell me.

Or is this just for home use?

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • John, if this is for a business/government, please PM me the name & location.  Sophos needs that before they'll tell me.

Or is this just for home use?

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data