This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Nodes out of sync after update

Hello,

I updated our UTM Cluster 1 1/2 weeks ago and kept one node reserved.

Today I wanted to upgrade the second node

which led to the following status after waiting quite some time:

This does not look in sync. What needs to be done in order to have both nodes in sync?

Regards
BeEf

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello

This state tells you, that Node2 is currently updating. Wait until it reboots. Then it will show "SYNCING" for a while (be patient). Then it will change to "READY" and the update of Node2 is done.

Sophos Gold Partner
    4TISO GmbH, Germany
    If a post solves your question click the 'Verify Answer' link.
  • Thanks. But it seems to be stuck. I started the process 80 minutes ago ...

• Could you provide HA logs.

I just saw, that in your first screen there are different versions compared to the second "9.705-3 -> 9.706-9" vs "9.705-7 -> 9.706-9"

Sophos Gold Partner
    4TISO GmbH, Germany
    If a post solves your question click the 'Verify Answer' link.
  • ThomW

thanks for your answer.

Before the updates both nodes were 9.705-3. I needed to implement the Exilim Patch.

I updated the first node 9.705-3 -> 9.706-8 -> 9.706-9. I used this path as I was told that there is currently no update path from 9.705-7 to 9.706.

With the first node I never did an update to 9.705-7 so I am wondering why the second node is now on 9.705-7 ...

• ThomW

thanks for your answer.

Before the updates both nodes were 9.705-3. I needed to implement the Exilim Patch.

I updated the first node 9.705-3 -> 9.706-8 -> 9.706-9. I used this path as I was told that there is currently no update path from 9.705-7 to 9.706.

With the first node I never did an update to 9.705-7 so I am wondering why the second node is now on 9.705-7 ...

Children
No Data