Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Experience with "Premium Support"

Hi folks,

today I just wanted to generally ask you what experience you have with the Sophos Premium support.

As we got a HA running and purchased the Premium support, I supposed to also really get premium support, but until now it was mostly far less than that.

So we are located in Italy and tried to reache the German Premium Support in Karlsruhe for a pretty specific filesystem issue on one of the nodes. I called them, but they told me that they can't help me via phone.

So I wrote an eMail a few minutes after the phone call. After 4 days I received a reply stating, that it's not possible to get Support in German, because our company is based in Italy (We are natively speaking german).

Okay, so i got forwarded to the Italian FIRST LEVEL SUPPORT, which started with some completely useless basic questions, which i have already written in my mail. So, we spent 3 more days, until the italian support understood, what we were talking about. After that, he accessed via remote and told me, that one node was dead (which we have also already written in the mail).

Finally, after the 5th day, he told us to make a reimaging (we just wanted to wait till we are being told what exactly to do not to have any issues with the warranty later on). So we did the reimaging and it worked again.

Does anyone else also experience such troubles with the so called "Premium Support" or is it just us here in IT?

Kind regards

Ivan S.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I don't have any expirience with premium support, but basic support here in german-speaking europe is a shame. 

Even second level support sometimes has no deep-diving technical knowledge of the product they should support. As far as I know, sophos has made major changes into its german-speaking support team to increase quality and some changes are slowly going to show effect. But the quality is far away from where it should, and as long as this is not getting better they will never enter the enterprise market (What is not a target of them afaik).

I've been talking about this to Sophos Support Employees and they mentioned, that they have allways about 150 Tickets into their medium queue, what means each ticket has to wait for about one week until it gets handled.

Please send me Spam gueselkuebel@sg-utm.also-solutions.ch

• I don't have any expirience with premium support, but basic support here in german-speaking europe is a shame. 

Even second level support sometimes has no deep-diving technical knowledge of the product they should support. As far as I know, sophos has made major changes into its german-speaking support team to increase quality and some changes are slowly going to show effect. But the quality is far away from where it should, and as long as this is not getting better they will never enter the enterprise market (What is not a target of them afaik).

I've been talking about this to Sophos Support Employees and they mentioned, that they have allways about 150 Tickets into their medium queue, what means each ticket has to wait for about one week until it gets handled.

Please send me Spam gueselkuebel@sg-utm.also-solutions.ch

Children
No Data