Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hardware recommendation for UTM Home Edition

Hello, I'm looking for a small dual Ethernet machine on which to run Sophos UTM Home Edition. Any recommendations?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Thank you very much for the link, There product looks interesting so I would like to order one for testing. If it works well then I will install Sophos on it and install at my daughters house and one at my father-in-laws. The unit I was thinking of testing is the NA342 NA342 - Desktop Network Appliance Platform with Intel Celeron Processor J1900 Processor and 4 LANs What do you think about that unit? Is there another small form factor unit you would recommend? Need something that looks like a home router because this device will be sitting on a TV stand in the living Room.

depends on the wan speed.  as long as it is sub 200 megabits it should work fine for a home environment.

Owner:  Emmanuel Technology Consulting

http://etc-md.com

Former Sophos SG(Astaro) advocate/researcher/Silver Partner

PfSense w/Suricata, ntopng, 

Other addons to follow

• depends on the wan speed.  as long as it is sub 200 megabits it should work fine for a home environment.

Thank you William. I do use IPS on Sophos I guess I will just get one in and test it providing they get back to my email this time. I don't see anyway to purchase this unit.