This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Upgrade Memory UTM220

Hello,

The white boxes of UTM220 support what maximum amount of memory? What type (DDR2, DDR3)? [:S]

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Yes maybe (I haven't researched newer atoms). However the Intel specs for the atom that sophos use in the 110/120 only supports 2GB.

I run 4GB on all our 220 UTM and it more than surfices for our 90 or so users with an average 50% or lower ram usage and 0% page 

I have contacted sophos Support on a few occasions and they have never asked about the extra ram. And won't probably because the software sophos makes supports such a wide range of hardware and support focuses more on the actual logs etc
  • Yes maybe (I haven't researched newer atoms). However the Intel specs for the atom that sophos use in the 110/120 only supports 2GB.

I run 4GB on all our 220 UTM and it more than surfices for our 90 or so users with an average 50% or lower ram usage and 0% page 

I have contacted sophos Support on a few occasions and they have never asked about the extra ram. And won't probably because the software sophos makes supports such a wide range of hardware and support focuses more on the actual logs etc
Children
No Data