This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[7.201] End User Portal not accessable

Hi

i'am not able to access my end user portal. 
All Users are allowed, Network is set to "Any" and the port is 443.

But there is no response of the asg.

Any ideas?

Daniel Heinze

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Allow it in the packetfilter, because sometimes the automatic Packetfilter rule isn't working.

Greets 

Schroeder
  • Allow it in the packetfilter, because sometimes the automatic Packetfilter rule isn't working.

Greets 

Schroeder

same problem, wont´t work

Please also check your SSL VPN settings, since they run usually on the same port. You can change the SSL port to UDP, should work.

Best.
    Dominic

port is set to 4443
  • I believe that port number is reserved for the Astaro ACC protocol... try another port, like 2443, etc.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

• no thats not correct, the port is:

Astaro Command Center (ACC) TCP 1:65535 → 4433
  • My mistake...

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

• FWIW, I typically configure the portal for 2443, SSL VPN for 5443, and the admin interface for 1443. This leaves the "standard" SSL port available for a web server running HTTPS on 443.

To troubleshoot the issue, from inside the network, try accessing the private interface IP of the Astaro on the configured port. If that works, then you are pretty much assured that you have a packet filter rule or a NAT rule which is breaking access from the public interface.

GL
  • FWIW, I typically configure the portal for 2443, SSL VPN for 5443, and the admin interface for 1443. This leaves the "standard" SSL port available for a web server running HTTPS on 443.

To troubleshoot the issue, from inside the network, try accessing the private interface IP of the Astaro on the configured port. If that works, then you are pretty much assured that you have a packet filter rule or a NAT rule which is breaking access from the public interface.

GL
Children