This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

necesito ayuda

hola gente, como estan, me gustaria sabes si alguien habla o entiende español ya que necesito que me ayuden con una duda que tengo,
gracias. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hola Edgar,

Yo hablo espanol, pero no soy un gran genius con Astaro.  Tal vez le puedo ayudar, o pasar pregunta a los otros. . .

Si ud. prefiere puede contactarme directamente por el "email form" en www.tractor-equip.com.

Saludos,

Dan  
  • Please, keep this forum in English only! 
  • I'm more than happy to abide by this request if it is the policy of the moderators; however, the person who started this thread made a perfectly reasonable request as to whether or not anyone understood Spanish and could help him.  I replied in my post that I do understand Spanish, although I'm not the greatest genius about Astaro.  If he wishes to post a question I'll do my best to help and/or translate the question.

As I said, if a forum moderator wishes to state that this is unacceptable, fine, I'll abide by their rules.  Otherwise, I think it's pretty poor for a member to forbid helping someone with a perfectly reasonable request.  Newsflash. . .not all the world speaks English, and not all English speakers are fluent enough to get software help in that language!    
  • First of all, my post was a request, not a requirement.

One of the nice things with a forum like this is the possiblity to search for previous postings. By keeping the forum English anyone (who can read English) can get useful information for topics regarding ASL.

-+ lhe +- 

• I'll be more than happy to double English/Spanish for anything I post in this thread, which should make it searchable.  I just hate to see a legitimate user get turned away simply because he doesn't have sufficient command or comfort with the English language.  Sorry if I seemed a bit short earlier; as an American, I have very little tolerance for the common American attitude that English is the only language there is, and I probably overreacted.

Dan  
  • I'll be more than happy to double English/Spanish for anything I post in this thread, which should make it searchable.  I just hate to see a legitimate user get turned away simply because he doesn't have sufficient command or comfort with the English language.  Sorry if I seemed a bit short earlier; as an American, I have very little tolerance for the common American attitude that English is the only language there is, and I probably overreacted.

Dan  
Children