Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

necesito ayuda

hola gente, como estan, me gustaria sabes si alguien habla o entiende español ya que necesito que me ayuden con una duda que tengo,
gracias. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • I'm more than happy to abide by this request if it is the policy of the moderators; however, the person who started this thread made a perfectly reasonable request as to whether or not anyone understood Spanish and could help him.  I replied in my post that I do understand Spanish, although I'm not the greatest genius about Astaro.  If he wishes to post a question I'll do my best to help and/or translate the question.

As I said, if a forum moderator wishes to state that this is unacceptable, fine, I'll abide by their rules.  Otherwise, I think it's pretty poor for a member to forbid helping someone with a perfectly reasonable request.  Newsflash. . .not all the world speaks English, and not all English speakers are fluent enough to get software help in that language!    
  • First of all, my post was a request, not a requirement.

One of the nice things with a forum like this is the possiblity to search for previous postings. By keeping the forum English anyone (who can read English) can get useful information for topics regarding ASL.

-+ lhe +- 

• I'll be more than happy to double English/Spanish for anything I post in this thread, which should make it searchable.  I just hate to see a legitimate user get turned away simply because he doesn't have sufficient command or comfort with the English language.  Sorry if I seemed a bit short earlier; as an American, I have very little tolerance for the common American attitude that English is the only language there is, and I probably overreacted.

Dan  
  • Edgar, no le preocupes con la tema de Ingles in esta topica.  Si podemos ayudar queremos hacerlo.

Dan
    -------
    English--Edgar, don't worry about the English theme of this thread.  If we can help, we want to!