This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Disconnect SSL VPN Users (manually)

Hello to all,

Due to the Corona crisis, I have several SSL VPN users who do not log out of the VNP after the work has ended.

How can I disconnect the user manual from the console from the VPN? I use a Sophos UTM SG 330.

Tanke for Help

Marc

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • If you want them all to be logged out at the same time then you can turn off and on again the SSL VPN profile and all active connections will be disconnected.

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

• If you want them all to be logged out at the same time then you can turn off and on again the SSL VPN profile and all active connections will be disconnected.

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

Children
No Data