This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

VPN users accessing IPsec joined subnet

Hi there, 

I have an SG vm connected to an XG vm via ipsec.

Both networks work great while on LAN but I have an issue where remote access (LT2P vpn) users connecting to the XG firewall cant access the subnet connected to the SG.

How can I setup so remote users have access to whole network (both subnets)

Thanks in advance!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Marty,

Do you have a firewall rule for VPN to VPN communication on SG and XG both?

Thanks,

Sachin Gurung
    Team Lead | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• I have firewall rule on the XG which VPN clients are connecting to which is set to accept all connections from (source VPN) to (destination SG LAN).

Remote users are getting DHCP lease from DC on the XG LAN. 

Why would there need to be a rule on the SG firewall considering there is an IPsec connection between the two firewalls?

Under the L2TP settings the remote network is set to Any so I would assume it should route VPN traffic authenticated on the XG to the SG network

Thanks for the help

• I have firewall rule on the XG which VPN clients are connecting to which is set to accept all connections from (source VPN) to (destination SG LAN).

Remote users are getting DHCP lease from DC on the XG LAN. 

Why would there need to be a rule on the SG firewall considering there is an IPsec connection between the two firewalls?

Under the L2TP settings the remote network is set to Any so I would assume it should route VPN traffic authenticated on the XG to the SG network

Thanks for the help

Children