This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Support Case 8196303 , pls escalate

Would anybody from the sophos support be so kind and work on my ticket with id 8196303.
It's still unanswered since I opened it 2018-06-27. That's not a very good reaction time.

Best
Alex

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Hallo Poldy,

SLA sind nicht dazu da, um ignoriert zu werden. Bei einem Premium Support, mit 24*7 und einer Reaktionszeit von einem Tag, ist dies nicht immer egal. Ganz kostenlos sind die Verträge auch nicht. Daher sind dies auch keine 2 sondern 4 Tage.

Falls Du mal ein Server mit defekter Hardware hast, siehst Du ggf.. einen Unterschied ob dieser in 4 Stunden oder 3 Tagen wieder läuft.

Beste Grüße

Alex

-

• I don't think there's an SLA for Premium, Alex, except to let the end user open a ticket directly with Support 24x7 instead of going through a reseller.  In my experience, hardware defects are handled differently and get almost immediate response.

You didn't say what the subject of the ticket was, but I know your participation here well enough to say that I doubt that you would ask an easy question - possibly, the first-level engineer recognized that he needed help.  Still, he should have let you know that.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Bob,

thanks for your participation.

Don‘t know if this is up to date:

Page 4 is listing the response times. So maybe an interesting question in common.

Alex

-