Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

[9.100] High Bandwidth Usage

I am experiencing high daily bandwidth usage, I have went over my 250GB cap in 7 days.  The log shows the ps3 using 7.8gig for the last day and this for the top:

1 [United States]    ***.***.***.*** External (WAN) (Address) 137 994 29.71 257.4 GB 92.89

Attached is what my ISP has for my bandwidth usage.  it shows I have been using ~40 gig per day since 4/10
Parents Reply Children
  • is that an issue?  The local content server really reduces the access times to the content db....is this really ever going to be a supported option via webadmin?

I hope so, the access time is pretty bad on my end otherwise...
  • is that an issue?  The local content server really reduces the access times to the content db....is this really ever going to be a supported option via webadmin?

I can't make a statement about any plans on that one. But as you can see, there are good reasons for why it's unsupported. But: For some customers with high amount of web usage, our support enables the feature and for that customer it's now "supported" [:D]

But rest assured we're trying to improve that whole content filtering procedure & technologies in the next versions to come.