Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

How to report new issues

Where do you report possible bugs? I am new here and not familiar with the bug reporting.
Parents
  • Hi all,

Kai asked me to re-post the following notes from another thread once more in this thread:

Every distinct issue is worth a separate new thread. If you are unable to decide whether your issue has been reported before or not, it is perfectly fine to create a new thread.

In case your issue has been reported before, we will mark your thread as [DUPE] and will give instructions in which thread to continue the discussion. Of course you can help us a lot if you carefully read (without posting) all the other unread threads first, before starting a new thread. If your did not find exactly your issue in one of the other threads, then by all means, please start a new thread for it. You don't need our confirmation to do so.

I hope this is of any help for all those new to our beta.

Regards,
    mlenk
  • Hi all,

Kai asked me to re-post the following notes from another thread once more in this thread:

Every distinct issue is worth a separate new thread. If you are unable to decide whether your issue has been reported before or not, it is perfectly fine to create a new thread.

In case your issue has been reported before, we will mark your thread as [DUPE] and will give instructions in which thread to continue the discussion. Of course you can help us a lot if you carefully read (without posting) all the other unread threads first, before starting a new thread. If your did not find exactly your issue in one of the other threads, then by all means, please start a new thread for it. You don't need our confirmation to do so.

I hope this is of any help for all those new to our beta.

Regards,
    mlenk
Children
No Data