Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

SIP Proxy Functionality?

I am currently using the free software version of UTM 9.

I was wondering if the product is capable (through licensing options) to provide SIP proxy functionality?  Essentially what I have is a SIP server behind a NAT that needs to communicate externally.  I need the SIP conversations to include my public IP, not the server's internal IP.

If this can be done through the "VOIP" section under "Network Protection", what do I need to purchase to enable that option?
Parents
  • I switched over my license to the home version for now and the VoIP feature did in fact fix my SIP issue.

The reason I avoided the home version before was the 50 IPs is something I could see getting close to.  When you consider every DVR, DVD, TV and phone in the house has an IP, not to mention everything else, they start to add up.

How do I go about finding pricing on the VoIP feature should I decide to use the non-home version?
  • I switched over my license to the home version for now and the VoIP feature did in fact fix my SIP issue.

The reason I avoided the home version before was the 50 IPs is something I could see getting close to.  When you consider every DVR, DVD, TV and phone in the house has an IP, not to mention everything else, they start to add up.

How do I go about finding pricing on the VoIP feature should I decide to use the non-home version?
Children
No Data