Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

"Downgrade" UTM9 to UTM Essential Firewall?

Hi

We have done some kind of error: we have installed the free trial of UTM and configured the firewall in there. The problem is that we just wanted to use UTM Essential Firewall not the other parts of UTM. Now the trial period has ended and we would need to enter a license. [:(]

Now our questions are: is it possible to receive a license key for UTM that only enables the part that corresponds to the UTM Essential Firewall? If not: is there a possibility to move the configuration we already have done from the current UTM installation to a freshly installed UTM Essential Firewall?
Parents
  • I assumed as much...  so I did a documentation review of the features.  Essentials doesn't do it for me because of lack of uplink balancing...  The new BasicGuard doesn't do it because it has uplink balancing but no multipath rules...  I think 110 looks like it will work because my two uplinks are 500k/3M & 768k/7M...
  • I assumed as much...  so I did a documentation review of the features.  Essentials doesn't do it for me because of lack of uplink balancing...  The new BasicGuard doesn't do it because it has uplink balancing but no multipath rules...  I think 110 looks like it will work because my two uplinks are 500k/3M & 768k/7M...
Children
No Data