Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

Forum admins...do you know vb 3.8.6 is now end of life and is a security threat?

It's time to move on..update to a newer version AND fix app access and android access.
Parents
  • Hi All
    In regards to the non-English area. I also have not looked at the German section.
    Most of the developers are German, that is about all I know.
    Can statistics be gathered to see how active the German section has been since V9.2?
    Also is it known what sort of "User" these people are. Are these mainly "Resellers", "End Users" or whatever?
    I do like the idea of integration into one, but I can see problems for different language speakers if all bundled into one.
    Mark
  • Hi All
    In regards to the non-English area. I also have not looked at the German section.
    Most of the developers are German, that is about all I know.
    Can statistics be gathered to see how active the German section has been since V9.2?
    Also is it known what sort of "User" these people are. Are these mainly "Resellers", "End Users" or whatever?
    I do like the idea of integration into one, but I can see problems for different language speakers if all bundled into one.
    Mark
Children
  • I, too, realize that things are changing at Sophos, and that the old guard from Astaro has moved on.  However, in my lifetime in computers, I have only encountered one other forum that has been as valuable, in so many ways, as these Sophos (formerly Astaro) UTM forums.

1. It would be good to have new and better forum software, better search capabilities, etc.

2. The current moderators do an outstanding job.  They should be lauded, supported, rewarded, and encouraged to continue.  They are, by far, the most valuable resource these forums have.  Don't screw this up!

3. The amount of knowledge contained in these forums about the practical and everyday use of the UTM line is unparalleled.

4. I wholeheartedly agree with those who suggest moving several years worth of data to the new forums.