Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

Forum admins...do you know vb 3.8.6 is now end of life and is a security threat?

It's time to move on..update to a newer version AND fix app access and android access.
Parents
  • Barry, my suggestion is that every thread would be in English with some posts including the native language of the poster as well as the English translation.  I would prefer that to posts today that include only the output of Google translate.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Barry, my suggestion is that every thread would be in English with some posts including the native language of the poster as well as the English translation.  I would prefer that to posts today that include only the output of Google translate.

That would be OK with me, but it might alienate some non-English readers/posters.

Barry

That would be OK with me, but it might alienate some non-English readers/posters.

Barry
Children
No Data