Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

Forum admins...do you know vb 3.8.6 is now end of life and is a security threat?

It's time to move on..update to a newer version AND fix app access and android access.
Parents
  • I would think that a user who is only fluent in one language would prefer to be able to browse (search works differently) posts in that language only.

For example, I have little interest in seeing German posts as I cannot read German at all.

In fact, I would like the ability to filter out which topics will appear when I do a 'New Posts' search, so that I can skip the German posts for example.
    (VBulletin has that capability but it is not implemented here)

Barry
  • I would think that a user who is only fluent in one language would prefer to be able to browse (search works differently) posts in that language only.

For example, I have little interest in seeing German posts as I cannot read German at all.

In fact, I would like the ability to filter out which topics will appear when I do a 'New Posts' search, so that I can skip the German posts for example.
    (VBulletin has that capability but it is not implemented here)

Barry
Children
No Data