This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Web Control Center?

Does anyone know if this plugin is strictly only available in the desktop version of Automate or can the plugin be accessed the web based version of Automate?  I suspect I know the answer is going to be Desktop version, judging by the progress Connectwise has made on the web version over the years.

Thanks,

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Hello Elias, I believe the question is more about the web UI for Automate rather than an installation problem in the hosted platform. ConnectWise claim to be replicating all parts of the desktop product in the web UI at some point, but that "some point" feels like it'll be about two days before the heat death of the Universe at the rate they're going (and with their sudden push of the Continuum product as "CW RMM").

• I have already worked with Connectwise and have the new Sophos plugin working on my Hosted Automate.  Right now I can only access the Sophos plugin via the Desktop app of Automate.  My question is; does the Sophos plugin have an interface for the Web Control Center of Automate?  Same Automate server just two ways of accessing the data Desktop App / Web Interface.