• What's New in Central? - Jul/Aug 2019

Hola, my digital chums. To all my American friends, I hope you had a wonderful National Honey Bee Day as well as enjoyed the month-long celebrations of National Hot Dog Month and National Ice Cream Month... (seriously, whatever you guys are on, I want some). 

Sophos Central decided to skip having a summer holiday this year to ensure you and all your assets are safe and sound while you sun yourselves and drink Mai Tais…

• What's New in Central? - May/Jun 2019

Well well well, what do we have here? A bunch of superturboawesome Sophos Central bells and whistles to make your minds drool? YUP!

It's that time of the everytwomonths when I dust off the old typewriter (Kremlin know how to security good) and write about what's new in Sophos Central. So let's have at it!

• General Availability
      • Intercept X for Server with EDR
      • UI Improvements for Unified Endpoint Manageme…
  • What's New in Central? - Mar/Apr 2019

Howdy, folks! My oh my, things never seem to slow down in the world of Sophos Central. This post covers five awesome new features and products that have gone General Availability (our nerdy way of saying "released" or "you can buy dis").

I imagine this isn't your first "What's New in Central?" rodeo so I'll cut to the chase. Let me say it for you... SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

• General…
  • What's New in Central? - Jan/Feb 2019

Greetings my sophisticated friends and a happy February to you all! As always, the Central platform is bustling with new features and early access programs. Attackers never cease to innovate and neither do we - take that badguys #boomheadshot. Yup, I'm as professional as ever... Moving swiftly on.

This month we have a huge number of truly awesome things to tell you about so kick back with a hot cup of cocoa and read…

• Introducing the new Threat Analysis Center

To simplify the experience when reviewing and analysing Threat Cases we are making changes to where Threat Cases are accessed in Sophos Central. A new Threat Analysis Center can be found in the main Overview section of Sophos Central and this new area will consolidate all Threat Cases across both endpoint and server (and any future device types that might support Threat Cases and EDR capabilities).

On February 20th, this…

• Introducing the new Threat Analysis Center

To simplify the experience when reviewing and analysing Threat Cases we are making changes to where Threat Cases are accessed in Sophos Central. A new Threat Analysis Center can be found in the main Overview section of Sophos Central and this new area will consolidate all Threat Cases across both endpoint and server (and any future device types that might support Threat Cases and EDR capabilities).

On February 20th, this…

• Sophos Central 2017.14 Release Notes

The following is a summary of the latest platform updates, now available in Sophos Central:

New Features:

• Single Product Experience and Policy UI updates: introducing exciting new changes to the user interface in Sophos Central Admin, including revamped policy management. Read more about these changes here.

Enhancements:

• Two new language options: Sophos Central Admin & Partner Dashboards are now available in Korean…
  • Sophos Central 2017.08 Release Notes

The following is a summary of the latest platform updates, now available in Sophos Central:

New Features:

• Sophos Central Co-branding: Partner and Customer Admins can now upload a company logo to be displayed to customer end users in the Central Self-Service Portal, the Self-Service welcome email, and the Central Admin welcome email. View the screenshot at the bottom of the post for a preview.

Enhancements:

• On the Sophos…