This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM 9.5 & Masq NAT issues

Hey All,

I have recently applied 9.5 to my UTM fleet and am experiencing some issues.

2 Issues:

first- Any of my AWS UTM's are no unable to hit the internet with the default MASQ rule, or if a secondary IP with additional Elastic is bound then it goes out the. fixed the latter by disabling secondary IP, left for a bit then renabled and all went back to the Default NAT. the Former, cant get operational, even after some reboots so I have hosts behind the firewall that cant get out. in addition, the SMTP service on the UTM cant send outbound email.

second: any devices with Masq NAT's against an additional IP cannot get out to the internet. tried disabling enabling the IP and MASQ rule and still nothing.

Anyone Expericing this? also logging and SR.

cheers,

Trev.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • Hey, thanks for replying. we have sorted the issue. one was a configuration issue with a rule that only became evident after 9.5 was applied. cause unknown.

the AWS side, the secondary IP address, once disabled, fixed the MASQ NAT issue. after rebooting, this stayed in place and all resolved.

Sophos Support Team Assisted me and they were awesome!

Children
No Data