This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Safeguard Client 8.10.2.55 Cloud/File/DataExchange - Problems with Dracoon Client

Hello,

one of our costumers is using Sophos Safeguard with Cloud/File/DataExchange Feature.

After updating to clientversion to 8.10.2.55 we got problems with Dracoon Software (https://www.dracoon.com, provides offline access for private cloud)

After uninstalling the Cloud/File/DataExchange Feature, dracoon client is working fine again.

Anyone with same problems/constellation?

regards

Marius

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi  

I'd recommend you to open a support case on this link as we don't have any documented limitation with Dracoon software. 

But I am suspecting here an issue like, Safeguard is encrypting the all the file of your private cloud which is offered to you through Dracoon because of that Dracoon may be unable to read those files and due to that it stops working.

To confirm where the issue is, we need many different logs and that can be done through Support case.

Regards,

Jasmin
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support

Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

• Hi  

I'd recommend you to open a support case on this link as we don't have any documented limitation with Dracoon software. 

But I am suspecting here an issue like, Safeguard is encrypting the all the file of your private cloud which is offered to you through Dracoon because of that Dracoon may be unable to read those files and due to that it stops working.

To confirm where the issue is, we need many different logs and that can be done through Support case.

Regards,

Jasmin
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support

Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

Children
No Data