This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Finding Quarantine Date

I was wondering if Sophos shows the date of when an item was quarantine. I only see Type | Name | Details | Available Actions.

I'm working with a remote user on a separate instance and the scans come up clean, but I see the Quarantine Manager does not let me take any actions on any of the items. 3 of the items seem to be located on the F:\ Drive which we don't use as a mapped drive nor is it mapped under 'My PC' so I'm wondering if this was from before from say a flashdrive etc. Cause my only actions are 'Insufficient rights, please contact your administrator' which I assume it can't do any actions cause the location is no longer present. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi David Mei,

For Sophos Endpoint Security and control clients you can check the quarantine date in SEC console in below methods.

1. From the list of clients, choose your client machine >RIght click > View computer details > Under the History Tab, you can find the Quarantine details.

2. You can run the Alert and event History report under report manager and find the details.

Regards,

Gowtham Mani
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi David Mei,

For Sophos Endpoint Security and control clients you can check the quarantine date in SEC console in below methods.

1. From the list of clients, choose your client machine >RIght click > View computer details > Under the History Tab, you can find the Quarantine details.

2. You can run the Alert and event History report under report manager and find the details.

Regards,

Gowtham Mani
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data