I tried installing Sophos Endpoint app on Macbook Air M1 (Ventura OS) and Macbook Pro M1 Max (Monterey OS)
I have followed the steps here in the community but still give me the same error.
Hope you can help me with this.
Appreciate your help.
Thank you for reaching the community forum,
Can you share with us the error you're currently getting upon installation?
Hi GlennSen ,
Please see the below image for your reference:
Hope you could help us with this one as we are deploying the units to our team members.
Please see the attached file of the Sophos Diagnostics zip file.
I am not able to see very many log entries generated in the log bundle provided. Do you know which step the installer is failing on? Does the error shown in your screenshot come up immediately when you launch the install app, or does this go through the downloading phase first then fail?
Try the steps mentioned in the following article if you haven't already.- Sophos macOS installer failure on MacOS 12.4
Hi Qoosh ,
It shows only Preparing download phase.
Please see the below image:
After a few minutes, the Sophos installation failed.
Also, I have tried this article but it's not working.
Sophos macOS installer failure on MacOS 12.4
I'd suggest ensuring that the domains and ports necessary are white-listed on the network. One way you can check this is by connecting the device to a mobile hotspot to see if an unrestricted network allows the installation to complete.- Domains and Ports to allow
Is there any update on this issue? I'm having the same exact problem.
Hi, I'm having the same issue as well, exactly the same process, downloading and then fails
Just to add that I now have multiple Macs on different networks having the same issue.
I've followed https://support.sophos.com/support/s/article/KB-000044045?language=en_US&name=KB-000044045 and that doesnt work.
You may also want to try downloading the latest installer package to see if this makes a difference. If you continue to experience issues, I'd suggest opening a support case with our team.
not sure if anyone has found the answer to this, and I don't have a silver bullet for mass deployment however I was able to install after running the uninstaller from a working install and transferring the correct mobileconfig to the computer that was receiving this error doing those two things then after a restart running the newest installer from central allowed the install to complete and the user was no longer experiencing any difficulties with the product.
Thanks, apologies for the delay, I've been waiting on the Mac users to test and confirm. The latest download from the Central Portal resolves the issue