Hi All,

We have created a short survey to gather feedback on whether we should offer additional channels for contacting Sophos Technical Support via messaging apps. Currently customers can correspond with Support via phone, web form, email, web portal (SophServ), Live Chat, and Twitter.

It’s a very short survey and we would appreciate hearing from you!

Link to survey This survey is now closed (April 15th 2019).

Thanks,

• REDUCE......Not Expand.  Stick to 1, 2 maybe even 3 things, but do them WELL.

Just my thoughts,

Terry

Twitter is Stupid, and Instagram is for people who don't understand Twitter

• The problem with the support is the escalation process.... Problems that has lasted more than 1 month don't seem to have any actual action plan and seems when we get passed to a new engineer ...we have to start from scratch which is a waste of our time and resources.

• Thanks, I was able to complete the survey.  On one question, I filled in the text field for "other" as it didn't have just an "other" checkbox, and was told it was a required field so had to check something I didn't want in order to complete the survey.

• Hi ,

Apologies for this, please try the link again.

Regarding your ticket history and open ticket, I will send you a PM directly to follow up.

• As a brand new customer, I am already frustrated with support.  I cannot find my ticket history on the support portal and chat was no help, I opened a ticket yesterday and have not received any emails (hence why I need to find my ticket history), and my very first ticket a couple weeks ago, I was told that I needed to talk to customer care instead of support to get correct information on how to set something up, that support is only for broken stuff and I had never heard of customer care prior to that.  A very frustrating start.