Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

software appliance with WLAN

Hello Guys,

i saw that there will be SGs released with onboard wlan SG105w - SG135w. 

Does some one know if it will be possible to get also integrated wlan working on software appliances?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I installed also the Compex AP in a APU4D with Software UTM. It works, but i want two WLANs, one for intern and one for guests with Hotspot function.
    So, i know that´s impossible, because the "localwifi0" cannot be a bridge to vlan.

And now my question is, can i install another Compex WLAN AP in the second mPCI Slot and with that i get a "localwifi1" intferface? Or only 1 local WLAN AP possible?

greetings
    jodi
  • I installed also the Compex AP in a APU4D with Software UTM. It works, but i want two WLANs, one for intern and one for guests with Hotspot function.
    So, i know that´s impossible, because the "localwifi0" cannot be a bridge to vlan.

And now my question is, can i install another Compex WLAN AP in the second mPCI Slot and with that i get a "localwifi1" intferface? Or only 1 local WLAN AP possible?

greetings
    jodi
Children
No Data