This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

AP-100C, AP-55C, AP-15C nightmare

I have a mix of AP-100C, AP-55C and AP-15C access points connecting to myUTM firewall that are basically useless. No connections on the 5G at all no matter what I do. Ad to that such poor documentation on how to properly set up the UTM for separate SSID's based on frequency because the damn thing keeps creating new wlans. The IP sprawl is just ridiculous. Is there a working example ANYWHERE that has been documented on how to make Sophos Wireless Security work? Why does a Ubiquiti wifi setup auto select to the proper band and just plain work, but Sophos products can't? I ask this question because there is still no answer that can be found using any of the available search engines I have tried. A lot of people asking, and no response from Sophos. I've worked with this product since the Astaro days and I have to say I am no longer impressed with the value for the money, or the functional features. And by functional, I mean just works. Specs are useless wastes of pdf space when the products don't perform. If I am the problem fine, give me enough useful information somewhere in this unsearchable mass of unanswered questions to figure that out. Or tell me anything less than and APX access point wont work, or whatever. Or tell me I have to fire up the XG firewall that is still in the box because Sophos cant be bothered to do any sort of configuration conversion that works, or conversion instructions that can be followed to give me functionality that I currently have.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.