This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

sharepoint issue

Hi,

We finally published our SharePoint 2010 and we can access the sharepoints site from internet, we can access the site with revers Authention inplace or with pass throuw authentication.
problem is some of the option like check out a doc in the ribon is grayout or when try to open a menu of a document in a library it says loading and nothing heppens.

Any idea?

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Are you able to check document also in and out? becuse in my enviorment this option is grayout!! if I access the SharePoint site internally everything work corrctly, so this means this is UTM issue.

I cannot find any document on how to publish SharePoint 2010, any help on how to publsih the SharePoint 2010 would be appreciated.

Thanks
  • Hi,

Have you found a solution for this issue? I'm having the exact same problem with a XG Firewall and SharePoint. I've searched everywhere but there's nothing on the XG or UTM documentation, there's people complaining about this issue on the Forum but none with a solution... :(

Thanks