This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Web Filter Time Schedule

hi,

need your help on this scenario. i am trying to create a time schedule rule 12-1pm on facebook access on web filter policy. 

What the user is doing is he access facebook at 12-1pm, however, he will not close the browser and after 1 pm (ideally he wont be able to access facebook) but whats happening is he can still access facebook.

Blocking happens if the user close the browser. is there any way web filter will block automatically facebook after 1pm without the user closing the browser?

Thanks in advance.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Please note the "new" version of my suggestion.  Thanks to fellow member teched.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Please note the "new" version of my suggestion.  Thanks to fellow member teched.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
  • Bob, when I create an app rule w/out a name it automatically fills in the name of the first rule that I select (example: "050PLUS from Any to Any").  Can I get a list of the "REF_*********x" rule names from a CLI command?  I'd really like to try this unsupported solution/workaround that you provided kitty_hawk.  Thanks in advance, Adam