This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Web Filtering Logs not showing user information

Hello,

I'm a newbie on Sophos UTM and I'm having some issues trying to show the user ad on my Web Protection logs (http.log).

I'm getting the IP address but I not the user information. On the logs I can see this: user="" (blank).

I now that it must be a configuration that has to be enabled but I'm not quite sure of what could it be.

FI: The users are autogenerated and I've already configured the servers AD (Definition & Users -> Authentification Services -> Servers)

Best regards,

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Salut Antonio,

As far as syncing the users to your UTM, see #6 in Rulz (last updated 2021-02-16).

If you're still having problems after following the links Harsh provided, show us Pictures of the Edits of the relevant configurations.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Salut Antonio,

As far as syncing the users to your UTM, see #6 in Rulz (last updated 2021-02-16).

If you're still having problems after following the links Harsh provided, show us Pictures of the Edits of the relevant configurations.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data