This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bypass Web Protection for non Authenticatd users e.g. Guests

Hi there,

i configured WP with transparent mode and AD-SSO. Works!

When non AD-Users try to surf, they get a DNS error because of missing the Firewall in internet settings (Local Zones)

AD users get the sites by GPO.

What can ido?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo and welcome to the UTM Community!

Anytime you get advice from DouglasFoster, you should give it serious consideration.

You also might be interested in a document I maintain that I make available to members of the UTM Community, "Configure HTTP Proxy for a Network of Guests."  If you would like me to send you this document, PM me your email address. For our German-speaking members, I also maintain a version auf Deutsch initially translated by fellow member hallowach when he and I did a major revision in 2013.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hallo and welcome to the UTM Community!

Anytime you get advice from DouglasFoster, you should give it serious consideration.

You also might be interested in a document I maintain that I make available to members of the UTM Community, "Configure HTTP Proxy for a Network of Guests."  If you would like me to send you this document, PM me your email address. For our German-speaking members, I also maintain a version auf Deutsch initially translated by fellow member hallowach when he and I did a major revision in 2013.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data