This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Website Exceptions

Below log says file extension detected and blocked but i don't see any extension in this log also this website already in trusted category. when i make an exception for specific website for user or below website for the users they get access to all websites.

httpproxy[26016]: id="0064" severity="info" sys="SecureWeb" sub="http" name="web request blocked, forbidden file extension detected" action="block" method="GET" srcip="192.168.100.116" dstip="23.54.128.126" user="" group="" ad_domain="" statuscode="403" cached="0" profile="REF_HttProContaInterNetwo (Employees)" filteraction="REF_HttCffEmployeegp (Employee_Gpo)" size="2594" request="0xd8410000" url="mydhl.express.dhl/.../defaults" referer="mydhl.express.dhl/.../home.html error="" authtime="0" dnstime="0" aptptime="56" cattime="58" avscantime="0" fullreqtime="244390" device="0" auth="0" ua="Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/49.0.2623.112 Safari/537.36" exceptions="" category="105" reputation="trusted" categoryname="Business" reason="extension" filename="defaults"

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Can't find the extension too.
    Possible hidden within the full URL.
    But your exception can#t match, except the IP 192.168.100.116 is included within "talaat-project" network.
    There are also more invisible rules for the exception.

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

• so i can define only website name instead of category  right ?

also which one should to be skip for allowing  specific website to enable full access.

• no,

you can use all options to create an exception.

your log show "business" as category, like millions of other sites ...

but you choose "messaging" within the exception

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.