This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Allow Teamviewer in Web Protection

Teamviewer used to work normally for a long time, but stopped recently. If I turn off web protection ( transparent mode ) it works. Tried every possible exception, but no go. Any ideas, anyone have similar problems ?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I regularly get this problem too that TV just doesn't connect. Today I dug a little deeper and strange thing is that I cannot even find any evidence in either firewall log or webfilter log that my host is even trying to reach TV.

There's no evidence of traffic going to port 5938 in firewall (for some other hosts there is at the exact same time) and there's not any connection to find in webfiltering log for any host matching teamviewer in the URL.

Sometimes it just works and sometimes it doesn't. At this time I just don't have a clue in why it wouldn't work...

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

• I regularly get this problem too that TV just doesn't connect. Today I dug a little deeper and strange thing is that I cannot even find any evidence in either firewall log or webfilter log that my host is even trying to reach TV.

There's no evidence of traffic going to port 5938 in firewall (for some other hosts there is at the exact same time) and there's not any connection to find in webfiltering log for any host matching teamviewer in the URL.

Sometimes it just works and sometimes it doesn't. At this time I just don't have a clue in why it wouldn't work...

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

Children
No Data