This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Speed Issues with some applications and over slow transfer speeds?

Should I just be ok with overall slow speeds across our RED15 connected network to our remote office? Or am I expecting too much. I have two applications that share a network connected main DB and the speeds are terrible at best. What is the best way to find a local expert that actually knows what they are doing with app integration across a sophos VPN that I can possibly contact? This has been an ongoing issue I need to get resolved once and for all or simply be told this is the speeds I will be getting. My local sales person was ok for selling me the product but does not have the depth of tech knowledge to help me resolve this issue.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Brent,

You didn't say which UTM you have or how you're coming up with the measurement.  Before getting into hardware and testing methods, what does #1 in Rulz tell you?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Brent,

You didn't say which UTM you have or how you're coming up with the measurement.  Before getting into hardware and testing methods, what does #1 in Rulz tell you?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data