This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is it possible to add additional connections to the SSL VPN Client?

We need to add/change a SSL VPN connection for a client due to a URL change.    Is this possible in the SSL VPN Client?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • Hi, Jeff, and welcome to the UTM Community!

It's not clear what you're asking.  What have you changed?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
  • They were using a dynamic DNS fqdn to access their SSL VPN which made no sense since they do have a Static WAN IP address.... their previous support people cancelled the DYNDNS account without telling anyone.    We do have access to their DNS and put in a FQDN to access the UTM.    I am wondering what is the easiest way to add that connection.    

This is the only Sophos client we have right now (sorry folks I have been using SonicWalls for years) and I don't see an easy way to add a connection unless the users themselves go to the portal log in and do an install which will add and additional connection.   

• you can manually add configs under this folder

C:\Program Files (x86)\Sophos\Sophos SSL VPN Client\config

- end the ssl vpn cleint

- copy your existing folder and rename it

- edit your ovpn file with the needed settings (maybe just to change the hostname)

thats not the supported way ;-) i have used this way to quickly change the login ip to another one due to new ip-adress..

greets

zaphod

Home: Zotac CI321 (8GB RAM / 120GB SSD)  with latest Sophos UTM
    Work: 2 SG430 Cluster / many other models like SG105/SG115/SG135/SG135w/...