This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ssl VPN no Internet

Hello I can not get internet to work when connected to vpn for the life of me. Communication between other internal computers works fine but no internet.

OK i am on UTM 9

In SSL
- Created user in allowed Users and groups
- Local networks put in "internal network" and "any"
- Unchecked automatic firewall

In NAT created a new masquerading
vpn ssl pool --> external

In Firewall created 2 new rule
User --> Any --> Any
Vpn ssl pool --> any --> any

Now I have tried many different configurations but none worked.. But this is the setup that I read to allow internet traffic from vpn user.. I am so lost and frustrated.. Please help

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Ok so i seem to have fixed it.. Don't understand it.. Anyway in remote access -> Advanced I made the dns server 8.8.8.8 and all of the sudden my internet is working through my vpn.  Does anybody know why.. if i put my local dns server it didn't work but when i put an outside dns server everything is working.. is my dns server messed up.
  • Ok so i seem to have fixed it.. Don't understand it.. Anyway in remote access -> Advanced I made the dns server 8.8.8.8 and all of the sudden my internet is working through my vpn.  Does anybody know why.. if i put my local dns server it didn't work but when i put an outside dns server everything is working.. is my dns server messed up.
Children
No Data